Friday, August 12

Beaded Rope

Well I've been neglecting this blog as of late. Owning a house and remodeling is so time consuming. We're busy with projects all the time, check out my other blog to see some of the projects we've been working on.


But I have been busy making things. I've been working on a custom bookmark and a few bead embroidered pendents, as well as a bunch of Kuminimo braids.  Boy, those babies are addictive.  This is my first beaded ones.  I just used some cheap beads I've had for ages, but I think it's still fun.  J says it looks like sixlets, which he's right.  If only those colorfully little beads were filled with chocolate.    Now I just have to dig my photo box and tripod out to take some pictures. The extra bedroom has become a catch all from our remodeling projects, so my stuff is buried. Maybe this weekend I can get a few pictures taken. Fingers crossed.  Have an enjoyable weekend everyone. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails