Saturday, August 16

We Have a Winner

This month's Etsy-Beadweavers Challenge is over and a winner has been chosen.

This month's theme was art deco, and boy were there some beauties to pick from.

Here is the winner. Search Light Art Deco Bracelet - GemsbyJules What a great cuff. Congratulations on the win.

Here are the runners up

Lost Treasures - Art Deco- beadwoven set - BeadCatcher

Art Deco Collar - HighDesertBeadscapes

Latte at Hotel Mercedes - Hand Beaded Cuff - ThreeFatesDesign
Yay, I came in fourth. This was only my second entry, I'm so proud of my cuff.

Purple Graces - triz

A Salute To Art Deco - wMarlaine

Moss Agate Going Green Doily Bracelet - myfairladyvt4

Deco Lotus pin or pendant - beadmummy

Art Deco Cuff - Savoy Studio

A Trip to The Nile - Collar EBWC - SmadarsTreasure

Congratulations to everyone. Every entry was just fantastic. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for September!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails