Tuesday, October 14

A Blog Award!


I received this blog award a few days back from the Money Saving Pro, where you can get some really great deals! Thank you very much for this.

The words are in Portuguese and mean, “This blog invests and believes, the proximity” (meaning, that blogging makes us ‘close’ -being close through proxy).

This is a really cool award. I can't wait to pick the lucky blogs that will receive this. There are so many great ones it's going to take me a while to pick the lucky ones. I'll post an update when I make my decision.

Thank you again Money Saving Pro!!

1 comment:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I got this award and translated it "this blog believes in and invests in the neighborhood." I further interpreted it to mean "this blog is down for the people." I think that your interpretation and my interpretation are pretty much the same, although the words are different. Ha! Funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails