Monday, October 6

Oh, now what???

Well on top of everything going on lately, I have an eye infection. I'm leaning toward pink eye right now, but I'll know for sure when I walk over to urgent care. Last week J had the same symptoms. I just thought it was an infection, since he never ever takes his contacts out. But now my eyes are swollen, blood shoot, and itch so bad I'd like to have them removed from my face. And thought I have severe year round allergies, I know that's not what this is.

This really makes me sad because it's making it really hard to work on the computer, bead, or even sit at the torch. And it's helping to bring on some really fantastic headaches. So I think I'll be heading over to urgent care to figure out what this is.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be posting as much or dropping as many ecards until this is cleared up. But don't worry, as soon as this clears up, I'll be back.




And of course, a little eye candy until I'm feeling better.

This is one of my favorite pairs of earrings. I did all the beadwork in silver lined beads, so they really catch the light. Then I made super fun lampwork beads for the focals and accented them with green quartz (I think).

8 comments:

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

Those are beautiful and I am partial to green. I hope you feel better soon.

alicia
http://todaystyle.today.com

Forkeeps said...

Feel better soon!
Even with an infected eye, you can still create beautiful jewelry!

Kim said...

beautiful earrings..
I hope your eyes are better soon ..

Beaderjojo said...

Those earrings are very pretty!

BeadedTail said...

Those earrings are gorgeous! I hope your eye is better soon!

Gingery Stones - handcrafted jewelry said...

These are very beautiful! love that deep green color.
And I hope you feel better with your eyes..

Victoria said...

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Bad news, my eyes were diagnosed as a bacterial infection.

Good news, I had a viral infection, good thing I work in a lab. And my eyes are feeling so much better!!!!!

Hollymb said...

I love those, I've been thinking about making jewelry, but it seems so hard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails