Thursday, November 27

Christmas Sale Preview!

So tomorrow is black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. Where crazy people get up an 3:00 in the morning to get the biggest and best deals. The mall here opens up at Midnight tonight, CRAZY!

But why leave the house when you can get really cool handmade items right from the comfort of you favorite comfy chair? So in the spirit of the season, I will be offering a huge sale in my etsy and Art Fire stores! But wait it gets better, I will be offering the sale a day early to all of my blog readers. Just use the code "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" in the messages to seller box and you'll get 20% off, ANYTHING. (I'll change the price through Paypal).

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

2 comments:

iceah said...

wow, your generous c: God bless you and your heart c: by the way posted your store on my blog yesterday c: hope you could visit it if you are free c:

iceah said...

really?! I do hope we have these sales on our place c: like this black friday that you call it c:

BTW: thanx for the visit c:

Related Posts with Thumbnails