Saturday, February 7

I finished it!


I finally got the cuff for my sister in law's mother done. I'm so happy with how it turned out. I hope she likes it. Now I just need to got wrap it up and get it out to her.

I can't wait to make some more of these. So keep your eyes on my store, because I'll have some new colors to offer soon.



**UPDATE** You can find this blue coexist cuff in my etsy store, click HERE for more info.

Here is a better picture of the first one I made. I'm having quite a hard time capturing both the shiny and matte blue beads. It's really lovely and really catches the light. I'm hoping to have this cuff up in my store by the end of the weekend. I'll update my blog with the link as soon as I get it up.

Well back to the grind, I'm hoping to get a lot done this weekend.

7 comments:

ABrushWithHumor said...

That's really nice! Your Sister will really love it!

Robin

Beaderjojo said...

Ooh I think I like the black one even better than the blue! Great job!

storybeader said...

very nice job! looks great!

Cheryl said...

gorgeous!

Kristin said...

They are both beautiful!

Anonymous said...

UBER Special work!

~Lily

Victoria said...

Thank you everyone for you nice comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails