Tuesday, March 10

Entrecard Market

I'm sure all you EC people out there know about the Market Place. It's where you can go and find all kinds of goodies; from advertising to custom blog design. And the best part is, you pay with everything using your EC credits. That's pretty cool.

I have a few things listed up there. One of my listings is for a custom made to order lace beaded ring. Simple, but really pretty. You can pick your favorite color (I only have 6 choices so far, but I'm hoping to have new pictures taken soon) and your ring size. Then just let me know what you would like and I'll get one made up for you and sent off. And I'm only asking 2000 EC credits, not to shabby.

So stop by the market place for all kinds of cool stuff today, and don't forget to pick up one of my lace rings.

7 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Aacckk??. . . I didn't know the EC marketplace was in service again?? I haven't really blogged for too long, so I'm a little out of the loop sometimes - ha! These are AWESOME rings!! Maybe I can try hard to save up enough EC credits??

Debu's Blog said...

Yeah! It is the best option at EC i.e. market place where one can get what he/she wants.

Momgen said...

Hi I am the webmaster of Mommyko.com I am wondering if you want to sponsor a b-day contest. You can offer a sample of your stuff if you want. Just you can sponsor anything you want to give. Thanks just hit me back.

Jerri said...

Great rings. You have two awards on my blog. www.gemsbyjerri.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow...i do EC and i didn't know about this feature. I'll have to go investigate. Cute rings!

Census said...

The rings are gorgeous!! I need to take a look in the market.

Melissa said...

I did not know Entrecard had a market. I will have to check it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails