Thursday, March 5

Thank you again and again

Thank you to both to P and J Crafts and Beadwright for bestowing upon me the Friendship Award. Please stop by P and J Crafts Blog to find some fantastic bags, and don't forget her etsy store too. While your at it stop by Beadwrights Blog for some beautiful beadwork and don't forget her etsy shop. Thank you both for this award, it's made my day a little brighter :D

********** Boring Life Update **********

So we're still trying to get over this cold that both me and J have. We just can't seem to get rid of it. So I'm trying to get as much rest as possible, but convicning J that he needs to rest is a different story. He's one hard working man.

I'm also still looking for a new research position. I have till July 1st when my funding runs out, so I really hope something opens up by then.

Business has picked up a little bit for me, which is always good. I've been comishioned to do a few cusom orders (one for a wedding), I've been asked to do a home show, and I "sold" two things in the Entrecard markets (Thank you both for your purchases, I hope you like them).

But other then that, it's same old same old here in Southeastern Wisconsin. The weather has started to show improvment, with highs in the 50s today, so hopefully spring will be here before I know it. :D

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Congrats on the awards! Good luck on your search :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails