First off I want to say, I absolutely love the way it looks. It looks even better on. The colors really pop on the black. The lampwork flower turned out really well (I think this is my best one to date, I'm so happy with it, and I can't wait to make a few more). It was also very easy to wear. I didn't even know it was there.
But I was a little disappointed with how little it stayed in place. The corsage part was a little top heavy so it kept falling towards the underside of my arm. I'm sure if I would have made the cuff a little bit smaller and it fit my arm a little bit tighter, then I could have fixed this problem.
I guess I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board to figure out how to fix this little problem. It's just too pretty to let the flower be positioned inward.
I'm also considering instead of placing the corsage in the middle, maybe I'll place it closer to the clasp, but I'm still worried it will be top heavy. Hmmmmm, this one is going to take a while.
So now I'm not sure how long it is going to take to get one of these in my store. Maybe I can just give a wrist size or I can offer it as a made to order cuff and warn a potential buyer about how it's top heavy and needs to fit snugly, so they need to take accurate wrist measurements. Or I can just play with it until I find a way to make it less top heavy. I'll figure it out, I hope.