Thursday, July 23

I'm Still Here

I'm still here really. I've just been unbelievably busy the last few weeks. Life has been crazy. I have accepted a new position as a lab manager at the UW Madison School of Veterinary Science. I'm heading up a brand spanking new oncology research lab. I'm really loving this job and the UW campus, but I've been so busy. I just want to apologize for my lack of posting lately. I promise to be up and running soon. And I want to thank all of you that continue to stop by, comment, and/or drop E-cards. Thank you very much.

**PUPPY UPDATE**
Quick puppy update, the puppies are now 6 weeks old and they go in for their first shots today. Then they are ready to be adopted by loving families. That means we might have a puppy by next weekend. J and I will have to discuss if it is the right time to add another addition to the family (Toonces has been acting up again). Hopefully I'll have new puppy pictures soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That new job sounds exciting. I hope you're having fun in the cancer research department.

So exciting about the puppies. I do so hope they all get to go to loving homes.

storybeader said...

congrats on the new job! WOW!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails