Tuesday, October 13

Pretty in Pink

I've got a bunch of pink stuff.

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

First off I have a fantastic pair of beaded hoops. I really like these. I used a mixture of pink seed bead soup to work these little babies up. Then I used pink glass beads in the middle to give them that little added sparkles.

They are very delicate and girly. I'm not normally a huge pink fan, but I really love these.

These hoops measure about 2 1/2 inches in length.

You can find these great little hoop earrings in my etsy store .

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Next up is this great little pink bracelet. I used a wide verity of different shades of pink. Then I threw in a few different types of purple beads. I finished this great bracelet off with this super fun purple swirl button.

I've been holding on to this button for a few years waiting for the perfect thing. I knew before I even started this bracelet I wanted to use this button.

This bracelet measures about 1/2 inch wide and about 7 inches long.

You can also find this bracelet in my etsy store.

✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁✁

Then last but not least, I have a very cute pair of pink triangle earrings.

These little guys are using the same great pink bead soup mixture. They are extremely delicate, yet modern.

I love these little guys. The triangle itself only measures 1 inch long and they are a little over 1 1/2 inch with the ear-wires (sterling silver of course).

Tiny and pretty.

Check them out in my etsy store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of pink either, but these new pieces are amazingly cute. Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails