Tuesday, April 20

Newest Pattern

I have just listed my newest pattern in my esty store.

I'm offering my horse silhouette cuff in a PDF pattern.  It's simple and beautiful and would would be perfect for that horse enthusiast in your life.  

Click HERE for more info. 

That brings me to a total of 11 patterns.  I really enjoy making the patterns and I really enjoying seeing how other peoples ideas make the pattern all their own. 

❁❁❁❁❁

Updates!

I am currently working on a new bead embroidery cuff with a summer vacation theme.  I can't wait to get it down to show all of you.

I have also been playing around with my polymer clay and making my own cabs.  I have a bead embroider cuff about 1/4 of the way done right now.  I hope to finish that up this week. 

I am also still waiting patiently for my new torch (the best Christmas present ever).  I cant' wait to get it and play around with it.  I am so excited about it, oh the possibility.  

3 comments:

Brenda said...

It's really nice! My daughter loves horses - I'll have to show it to her later.

DVArtist said...

I love this cuff. Anything with horses. Hey come play 6th photo with me. Check it out on my blog
Nicole/Beadwright

WTF Store said...

What a great silhouette! I love the potential there - you could do so many neat things with it.

I'd like to invite you to play the 6th Photo Game!

http://inspirationalbeading.blogspot.com/2010/04/6th-photo-game.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails