Monday, July 26

Finished!

Here it is, my first ever beaded vessel.  It's not much, only a few inches high, but I'm pretty excited about how it looks.  I didn't follow a pattern I just picked up some beads and an idea, and went.

And though I did have a lot of fun working on this.  I'm going in a little bit of a different direction with the beaded vessel idea.  I'm currently working beading around a little bottle I have.  I'm about 5 hours into it, and only about half done, so this new project is taking a tad longer then the little vessel above did, but oh well.

******
On  a side note, J's show was great on Saturday.  It was a wonderfully fun outside show with a little humid weather, but still pretty fun.  I'm so proud of him and all the rest of the guys.  Great job guys!

And on another side note, are internet is down at home since the last big storm, so I won't be able to post as much as I would like too.  I have my phone, but it's almost impossible to upload pictures on that thing and we don't get 3G coverage at our house, so the internets are pretty slow.  Hopefully J will have everything up and running soon. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails