Saturday, July 10

My First Treasury and Then Some

After yesterday's picture of Yoda with her tounge out, I thought I'd stick with a pug theme.

I've been on etsy for a few years now and have never made a treasury.  I'm not really sure why, I guess in a way I was a little frightened by the idea.  But I decided to just get over it and go for it.  So without further ado, I give you my first treasury.  It's all pug themed.
My Puggy Picks by Three Fates Design

Now I'm sure the cats would be offended that I did a treasury with all my favorite pug themed items, but oh well, they'll just have to get over it.  

I really enjoyed making this treasury and have already started on my next treasury, and no it's not animal themed.  Please check out my 1st treasury by clicking on the picture above.  Come on how could you not love a pug?

✺✺✺✺✺

I would also like to thank JulieBJewels for including my Blue Guitar Cuff in this wonderful treasury, My Favorites!  Please check out this great treasury and all the great items in it.   
My Favorites By JulieBJewels

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails