Tuesday, August 17

Oh My Arms

So Sunday was the 6th annual Craftacular in Madison.  It was a fabulous collection of artists from WI.  They had some really cool things.  J had a great time walking around finding different things he wanted.  I unfortunately didn't get a chance to walk around.  I wish I could have.  I would have liked to meet some of my fellow Wist team members.  But, alas I had to hold down the fort, literally.  I was outside, right next to beautiful Lake Monona.  Which sounds like a beautiful place to be, except for the gale force winds that were whipping through my booth.  I spent the day holding down the wall that was helping to reduce the amount of wind that was blowing.  So now my arms are in so much pain I can barely hold them above my head ;-)

Despite the winds, I had a pretty good day.  I sold a few cuffs and quite a few beads.  I also gave out almost all my cards.  I even got a custom order for a couple little bracelets for a woman's two little granddaughters.  So even though the wind made it tough at times, we had a pretty good day.  And now I have a list of things I can get J for Christmas.

So it's on to the next show this coming Saturday.  This one will be in Wales, WI.  I attended this show last year and had a great time, so I expect it will be just as fun this year.


And don't forget to enter my blog giveaway.  I'll be celebrating three years with Etsy this week, so I want to share the good times with all of my readers. Click HERE to go to the post to enter.  Just leave a comment and you can be entered to win this great pair of earrings or this fun butterfly cuff.  This giveaway will be open till the end of August.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails