Tuesday, March 1

A little sneak peak

So here a little taste of one of the projects I'm working on right now.  It's a little pendent.  Okay, let's not be ridiculous, this is a big pendent.  It's a big, beautiful, bold pendent that a shy girl just couldn't and wouldn't want to pull off.  My favorite kind of jewelry.  Sparkly jewelry that screams, "look at me."  I love it.  I'm just working on a beaded rope to go with this pendent and then I'll share the whole thing with you!!  I'm gonna try to make a long rope for this one, but we'll see if my patients (and excitement to finish this) lets me get one done. 

I've been having so much fun with bead embroidery lately.  I've been making up little bead brooches like crazy and even my ArtBeads project (that will be done this week, I can promise you that) is bead embroidery.  It's just so much fun to create with it.   I have a couple of cuffs that I hope to have finished by the end of the month.  I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I added a clearance section to my etsy store.  I'll be adding things on a regular basis.  You can save up to 50% off some of the items.  I'm just looking to update some of my stock and get rid of some of my older pieces.  It's a perfect way to pick up a beaded cuff or pair of earrings.  So out with the old and in with the new :-D     

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails