Wednesday, March 14

Gettin' There


Here's a little look at what I'm working on right now.  I unfortunately pulled a muscle in my neck, so I was out of commission earlier in the week, but I'm feeling better and motivated.  I'm over half done with this little guy and I can't wait to get it framed up.  I think it's going to look fantastic.  I have to get my butt in gear if I'm going to have some non-jewelry things ready for my shows this summer.

I have a project I can't wait to start once I finish this one.  I promised myself, that I wouldn't start any project until the previous project was finished.  I just can't have nine million projects going all at once.  Work and remodeling have really started to put a damper on my projects.  But if I keep them organized and only work on one (major) project at a time, I seem to stay sane.  So this one first and then I can start the next one.  But I'm so excited to start the next one, I'm actually giddy.  So check back in the next couple weeks for sneak peek pics of my new project.


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails