Tuesday, April 10

Weekend wrap up

If you stop by my other blog, you know that J and I both have the flu.  I've been sick since Saturday night and J just is starting to show symptoms.  It's miserable, but hopefully we'll be back soon.  I can only hope.  Yoda just does not understand why we have been so boring lately.  She just sits on the couch with sad face hoping that play time will come.  I'm hoping by this coming weekend we'll be back to our old selves.  And I can finish up my studio.       


I did finish up 90% of the trim last week as well as painting the built in shelves.  Now I just have a small section of baseboards and I'll be done with trim.  Woot, woot!  I'm trying to decide what I want to do with the closet.  I know I want to take the rod out and do shelves floor to ceiling, but what to do about the door.  I thought about taking it down completely, but J thinks maybe I should leave it up and  have a no cats allowed area.  It's just one of those flimsy, hollow sliding doors; nothing special.  What do you think?  Leave it up and maybe paint it or take it down?


Here is the other side of the room.  I know it doesn't look that different, but all the trim is painted and the wall is ready for my shelves.  I still have piles of things on the floor, but it's coming along.  I also have a whole bead tray worth of beads to pick up since one of the cats knocked it on the floor.  Okay, maybe I'm starting to see J's point of cat free storage.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and I hope your week is off to a better start then ours.    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's coming together really nicely! Having a "no cats allowed" area is always a great bonus. Perhaps product storage? Sorry to hear you are both not feeling well- hopefully you get better soon!

ELRoyle said...

Loving the setup looks like a great work place!. Do you make Jewellry? I'm guessing and how long have you been doing it? :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails