Monday, November 26

How many days???

Thanksgiving is over and there are only a few more weeks until Christmas.  No, seriously, there are only four weeks until Christmas, that's only 29 days.  Oh my.  How did this happen?  I feel like it was just summer last week and now it's almost Christmas.  Oh well, I guess that's just how it is and I need to face reality and get my Christmas shopping done.  

But on a beady note, I have a little bit of a sneak peek for you today.  I finished up my beach themed beaded painting (I'll have pictures later this week) and have moved onto a much simpler, smaller painting.  
  

The pictures quality isn't the best, but that's what you get with a cell phone camera.  It's simple and fun.  I should hopefully have it finished up by the weekend.        

After this last weekend, I needed something that didn't require a lot of thought.  Something that would keep my hands busy, but be an easy quick project.  Does anyone else ever need projects like that?  That (almost) instant gratification.  I know I need them sometimes.  

And if you do want to see pictures of my beach themed beaded painting, head over to my facebook fan page and check it out.  

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend and I hope this week is just as wonderful.  Until next time.         

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the finished picture - I'm loving those colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails