Thursday, April 25

New Digital Downloads

So like everyone else on etsy that sells PDF patterns, I've made the switch to digital downloads.  I'm glad etsy has decided to do this because it will make things a little bit easier for me.  Since I work all day long, pattern emails are sometimes delayed until I can get home and send them out.  It's also nice for the buyer, they can get their new patterns immediately.  Which as an online pattern buyer, I know it's awesome to get your pattern the second you click the buy button (I can be an impatient person sometimes).  

So stop by my etsy store to see some of the patterns I have for sale.



I'm also working on some new ones that I'm hoping to have listed soon.  I haven't made a cuff in a while, so I'm sort of excited to work on some new ones.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails