Thursday, November 6

Thursday Treasuries!

Hello Thursday, how are you?  Please be kinder to me then Wednesday was.  Yesterday was tough, little things just kept trying to get me down and one hell of a migraine to boot.  But, today is a new day and I'm ready for it.

I will be attending an artists reception tonight at Ebling Library.  They are displaying artworks from health science workers in the library for the next few months and I have three pieces on display.  No one from work will be able to attend, but that's okay, J's going to try and come, so hopefully I won't be all by myself.  And even if I am, I'm pretty excited to see my work on display and see some of the other pretties.  If you're intersted and live in the Madison area, stop by the Ebling Library on the UW Madison campus.  The arts will be up until January 9th.

And because it is Thursday, I have some treasuries to share with your (I know it's been a while since I've done one of these).

'Abstract Modern Design - SRAJD' by MorningStarStudio

Members of the Etsy team for the Self Representing Artist in Jewelry Design (SRAJD) have created some fabulous jewelry pieces that reflect a distinct Abstract Modern design aesthetic.


Clear Square Dichroic Fused ...
$9.99

CLEARANCE - Unique Beaded Tr...
$20

Winter Stars in Blue Sky / N...
$64.99

Copper Art Jewelry Statement...
$105

Peyote Stitch Cuff with Bez...
$67

Carnelian Pendant Necklace- ...
$58

Glittering handmade teardrop...
$12

Swirl earring, blue green ea...
$23

Purple Amethyst Bronzy Tips ...
$20

Texturized Linked Copper Bra...
$85

Large Polymer Clay Pendant...
$25

Set of four Hand Made Fused ...
$20

Lampwork Glass Focal Bead Bl...
$20

Collage Pendant with Pearl
$90

Textured Silver Metal Clay a...
$56

Red Spiny Oyster Double Stat...
$180


'THIS CAT IS OOAK!!!' by COSIMITA

♥ =^..^= ♥


Artist: Jack Babiloni / OOAK...
$39

Boy Patchwork Placemat Break...
$23

THE SASSY CAT- ooak- Thick c...
$24

Little witch/ Home Deco Wall...
$200

Christmas dress pretty print...
$279

Love Cats OOAK necklace
$200

Fanciful Felines on a Golden...
$215

My Blue Nouveau Art Pin - OO...
$175

Down the Rabbit Hole - Bead ...
$225

Cuff Egyptian Setmet Cat
$425

Purple Jade & Turquoise Cat ...
$265

Funky handmade cat and deer ...
$139

Here Kitty Antique Fork Ne...
$85

Life Size Black Wire Cat Scu...
$250

Cats & Kittens "Proud M...
$275.24

Artist teddy bear cat, ooak ...
$75
Powered By Handmadeology

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails