Thursday, November 13

Thursday Treasuries!

This week is almost over and for me, it's my day job Friday.  But it's a long one.  We have a new student in the lab and today is her second time actually in the lab, learning the ropes.  It's always so great to see young people interested in research and science.

But before she get's here, I will be donating blood at the vet school blood drive.  I do this when ever I have the time because I have a uncommon blood type.  I donate even though it's very difficult to stick me and sometimes it takes a couple tries, which can be painful for me, but I know that it's for an amazing cause.  But last time the nurse got it in one try, so fingers crossed, that will happen today.  I want everyone reading this to go out and donate some blood (if you can).

I'll get off my box again, boy I sure seem to be up here a lot lately.  Before I leave you today, here is a very cool treasury that includes my tassel earrings.  I'm loving the color.  Purple and grey, delicious.

'Pom Pom Swag' by raori



Purple Pom Pom Swag / Rich M...
$12.5

Geometric patterns beanie /P...
$27

Purple Pom Pom Bag Charm Key...
$4

Vintage knit cap with pompom...
$18

hat thick warm merino wool l...
$39

Grey Tassel Necklace : Butte...
$12

Pom Poms Printable Invitatio...
$60

100% Wool Felt Balls - 20 Wo...
$6.5

Purple Pom Poms / 5 Tissue P...
$20

Purple Pom Pom beanie , Knit...
$27.45

Purple Tissue Pom Pom Garlan...
$8.5

Gray Tassel Earrings with Fi...
$17

Purple Pom Pom Garland Kissi...
$36

2 Grey Tassel Charm/Pendants
$2.75

Pom Pom / Tassel Shorts - Gr...
$32

Purple Yarn Pom Pom Flowers:...
$14
Powered By Handmadeology

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails