Monday, July 6

Weekend Wrap Up

Whoa, it's been a long time since I last time I wrote a blog post. What have I been thinking? What have I been up to? We've been busy, I think. Since J has finished school, I feel like we're constantly going but not really accomplishing much.


I bought two new lens, which is fun. I bought a new macro lens and I bought a telephoto lens. I've been practicing using them. I've also been working on my composition and my photoshop skills. Slowly buy surely I'll get good at this. :-)

I've been so busy with work because the fiscal year ended on June 30th. It's always busy this time of year. We have to get a bunch of things finished up before the new fiscal year starts. But now the new fiscal year started and we can get back to a little bit of normalcy.


Our 4th of July was okay. We were very busy and traveled all over to see friends We cooked out a lot and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We had a few bonfires and made delicious smores. It was nice to spend time with our friends. But it was exhausting and I'm actually glad to be back to the normal work week.


I did make a little bit of time for beads! I finished a new custom order. I'm so happy with it and I'm hoping my client likes them as well. I now have to work on a few new patterns and look up some bead colors. I also have a few new cuffs that I need to get photos of them and then get them up on Etsy.

That's about it. Not really all that exciting. A little bit of beadwork. A little bit of cookouts. A little bit of enjoying the weather. Not much other then that. What has everyone else been up to? I hope everyone had a good 4th of July.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails