Thursday, August 7

New Bangle and a Fall Cuff


I just listed another bangle in my store. This little guy was made with Czech seed beads that have a great pearl finish. They look just like tiny, tiny pearls.

The bangle is pretty simple, just two drop peyote stitch. It is then finished with two bicone beads and silvered wire.

I really love wearing these, I personally have about 10 of these. I like to wear them alone or in a group. My personal favor is about four or five of them. Anything to make a statement. :D


I also listed a great cuff celebrating fall. It's all hand beaded with tiny little Czech seed beads. The pattern is also original. It's sewn onto a brown leather cuff, lined with fabric and then finished with a snap.

I really love the way the leaves fall down the cuff, just like when they fall from the trees in fall.

If fall is your favorite season, then this cuff is for you.

**********************

I'm making a lot of progress on my beaded beads. I finally finished one last night that is good. The ends look pretty good, so now I just have to figure out how to duplicate this.

I want to use them in combination with lampwork beads. I thought the beaded beads would look great with glass beads. I think I'm going to go for a black, white and, red theme. But as of right now I only have one bead done. This project may be a long term project!

4 comments:

penlighted said...

i love your works!!

She Who Runs Amok said...

I bow down to the beadweavers...so intricate, so detailed...it amazes me!

Beautiful work!

Victoria said...

Thank you both very much.

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Love your bangles. I have never seen them like that before. I really love your fall bracelet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails