Friday, August 8

Found these fantastic earrings!



So I was browsing through etsy the other day and came across these amazing earrings. I love them. I remember when I was a child, my grandfather had a picture of a boat, where the mast and sails were all made this way. Just little string wound around some nails, so simple as individual pieces, but when put together, simply amazing. I think these are so unique and beautiful. The colors are just so fantastic and the string makes them so delicate looking. The way the colors and the texture of the string work together; they definitely remind me of feathers; beautiful, colorful feathers. They really are a super unique pair of earrings.

Go check out the store: Sincear Jewelry

If you're a earring lover like I am, you'll love this store. It is filled with colorful woven earrings.

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Aren't earrings like that gorgeous. I have been in love with that type for so long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails