Wednesday, September 24

My Next Arts And Craft Show

I have a show this Saturday. I should be nervous, but I'm not. I've learned the more I attend these things, the less nervous I am for the next one. This one is Saturday the 27th in Delafield, WI. I'll have plenty of beaded jewelry there, as well as my lampwork beads. :-)

This is just a little show, so that's probably why I'm not that worked up right now. It's actually in a shopping center. It's outside next to a walmart and an office max, but all the booth fees went to the local food pantry, so it's a good cause. Who cares where it's located.

I'm not expecting to make a fortune at this one, I just wanted to help out the local area and have a fun time selling stuffs in the process.

I included a map of where my booth is located and a map of directions (from Milwaukee), so if anyone is in the neighborhood, stop on by. There is going to be art, crafts, face painting, and food. It should be a good time.




2 comments:

SarahKelley said...

I hope it goes really good for you! At any rate you shouldn't lack for an audience and the exposure this time of year should spell more sales later:)

Hot Rocks said...

I love your necklace pictured here...very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails