Friday, December 12

I was busy taking bead pictures last night!


★ ★ ★ ★ ★
So first off HAPPY FRIDAY.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★






Well I have been so busy getting caught up on all my photography. I had almost 7 months without a SLR camera, and about 3 without any camera what so ever. It was difficult but I survived. So since I've gotten the camera back, I've been trying to catch up on pictures. I have a massive pile of new work that hasn't been photographed yet, so for the last few weeks that's all I've been doing when I get home. Blah. But as of last night, I'm all caught up, WooHoo.

So here are all the pretty pictures of my newest lampwork beads (I'll show the jewelry off at some other time).


★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Whew, that's a lot of pics for now, Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget about my giveaway and my 20% off sale.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 comments:

iceah said...

you have created all these beads?!!! wow, wish I could have that talent c:

By the way what are lampwork beads for? haven't got the slightest idea what it is hehehe c: sorry just curious c: grabbed your button and placed it in my blog c:

Victoria said...

Thanks, I really love working with the glass. It's fun and addicting.

Lampwork beads can be used for anything. I use them in my jewelry. My earrings I'm giving away this month are made using LW beads. I use them in bracelets and necklaces too. But there are all sorts of uses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails