Thursday, December 11

New Listing for Thursday!

Well after my "fun" filled morning, I guess I should get my new items up. I'm still a little shaken up, but life could be a lot worse, so I'm trying to stay positive.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

I have a lot of bracelets to offer today. I've been busy busy with pictures and I'm almost completely caught up on all my stuff.



So here's the first one. This one is pretty fun. It's a bangle type bracelet made in checkered pattern in red and gunmetal. Cool. I also have a black and white one that I will get up later.

This bracelet is about 8 inches long and has a sterling silver lobster claw clasp. Fun to wear by it's self or stack with other beaded bangles.

Click HERE for the etsy listing






Next up is another bangle type bracelet. This one has a lampwork bead as the focal. Again in the red and black color family, okay so this is probably my second favorite color group.

This one is made with tiny black beads and then has a great black, white, and red focal bead.

The glass bead has been kiln annealed and hand cleaned. And it's just a simple, fun bracelet.

Click HERE for the etsy listing.


☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃


Don't forget to vote for your favorite entry in the Etsy-Beadweavers December Challenge.
This month's theme was Snow Queen.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃

And don't forget to enter to win a pair of my lampwork earrings. This giveaway end Saturday the 13th at midnight (central time).

And don't forget about my holiday sale; everything is 20% off in my etsy store and my artfire store. Make sure to stop by both of them for a gift for someone special or a little gift for yourself.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails