Wednesday, December 3

New Earrings - Sort of

So I listed these earrings on Art Fire a week or so ago. They are one of my favorite pair of lampwork earrings. I just love the colors. And I was so proud of myself because I made my own headpins. Cool.

But anyway, why am I re-posting these earrings? Is it because I think they are so cool? Am I proud of my glass work or even my metal work (ha, like making a pair of headpins can be considered metal work)? No, the answer is none of the above. I did such a dumb thing last week. I was trying to change all my prices for my Christmas sale and I DELETED these earrings from Art Fire. I was so upset that I did that, I could have kicked myself. But it allowed me to take new pictures of them, which is a good thing.

So now they're back up on Art Fire waiting for someone to fall in love with them like I have. You can see them HERE. And hopefully I won't delete them this time.

4 comments:

iceah said...

my comment was gone:c
anyway, i have nothing but praises for your works again c: lovely earrings they are c:

Laurie B. said...

I love your blog and choice of topics. I'm so glad I'm "a follower" of your blog. with gratitude, laurie B.

Three Fates said...

Thank you both for such lovely comments.

Avenue7 said...

Heya..

I help to run this fashion website called avenue7.com. Its a fashion community for people to create and rate outfits from real clothes. Just thought it might be a good idea for you to add your products into our product list for more visibility and hopefully increase sales.

You can read more about Avenue7 at blog.avenue7.com too.

Have a nice day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails