Saturday, January 31

I Finally Decided.

So I went to the store and got some new paper for my backgrounds. I'm so happy with my new results.

Here are my pictures I've decided on for the show.

First is my Sea Shore necklace. This is one of J's favorite piece. I am so happy with how this one turned out. The picture looks fantastic (well I think so). I really think it looks good, well good for my first juried show. I hope they like it.

Next is my Latte at Hotel Mercedes cuff. This has to be one of my favorite pieces. It's based on the stained glass windows in the Hotel Mercedes in Paris. I fell in love with these windows, and thought it would be perfect for the art deco challenge.

I hope that the jurors will like this cuff too. It's one of my most complex cuffs.

Last up is my new blue beaded hoop earrings with lampwork beads. I wanted a pair of earrings that really fun, but also one that showed off my lampwork beads. I think these really fit the bill. The picture turned out pretty good too.

I can't wait to go pick them up from the store tomorrow. I hope they look as good on paper as they do on my computer screen. So let me know what you think of my new pictures. You can click on them to see the bigger version.

7 comments:

Sky Yoga Studio said...

Wow that cuff is awesome. I'm so pathetic with beads, I remember in HS buying one of those bead cuff looms at the craft store and not being able to figure it out so I gave it to a friend.

Jo Hoffacker said...

I love the cuff! I never have the patience to do a pattern like that.

Anonymous said...

I think your photos (and your work) looks awesome too!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

The pictures look great! And I love your pieces :)

Victoria said...

Thank you!! :>

Erika said...

I love stained glass windows and the cuff is stunning.Best of luck.

verabear said...

oh my god, that has got to be the most intricate cuff I have ever seen! has it been sold?

Related Posts with Thumbnails