Saturday, January 3

Look What I Made!


Okay so they don't really look like much. They sort of look like a mess, but don't be fooled, these are my super yummy homemade marshmallows. Yup I decided to try to make some marshmallows. I'm not really sure why, but I heard that they are better then any store bought one, so I guess I decided to give it a go. And guess what? They are fantastic. They are so good. I can eat them all on their own and I love to put them in my hot chocolate. J loves them, and I keep catching him eating them. I'm so proud of myself. I love to cook, but when it comes to anything sweet, I just can't do it. So my making some homemade marshmallows is a pretty good accomplishment for me. And we're already planning all the flavors we can try next time we make them. YUM!!! Now I just need to figure out a better way to cut them so they don't look so messy!

6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I've heard of homemade marshmallows but haven't seen a recipe to try making them. They sound like they'd be delicious!

Summer said...

I've seen recipes for home made marshmallows, but I haven't had the guts to try it yet. Now I'm motivated! :)

anajz said...

These look yummy. I remember making these when I was a kid, from a kids' cookbook my Granny gave me. I remember that they were good, but it was too many decades ago to remember the recipe.

Anonymous said...

Wait, so you make marshmallows and then post a photo of them on your blog, and THEN talk about how yummy they are, but you don't post the recipe?! Unfair!!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

We made them last summer. I'm done with store-bought now!

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Sounds yummy, I think I am going to have to try to make those!

Related Posts with Thumbnails