Friday, January 2

Green Goddess Earrings

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I just got a new pair of earrings up in my store. They are a pretty simple pair of dangle earrings, but I still thing they are pretty cool.

I tried something new when I made the earwires. I put a tiny yellow agate bead on the earwire as an accent for the golds and yellows in the glass beads. I think it's kinda of a cool concept.

As always all the hardware is sterling silver.

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

I've been working on a few new cuffs over the holiday season. These are pretty simple, but still beautiful. I also decided to bead these up and not attach them to the leather cuffs. This gives them a little bit more of a delicate look. I really like them and hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures taken today or tomorrow!

1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

Pretty! I like the agate on the earwire!

Related Posts with Thumbnails