Tuesday, December 30

Purple Hoops

purple beaded hoopsSo I've been pretty lazy during my time off from work. I had such a long list of accomplishments, and I have only actually accomplished a couple of them. I've been a little lazy when it comes to blog posting and posting new items in my store. I also have been so far behind on catching up on all my comments, I promise I'll get to them soon. I promise.

I have got a few new things made up (oh no, now I need to drag out the photo tent again and take new pictures).

I have a few new cuffs that I need to get some new pictures of. I'm very pleased with them.

But I also have a new pair of purple beaded hoops up in my store. I love these hoops. The purple beads are so rich and beautiful. The purple and silver beads are both silver lined, so they really catch the light and sparkle. I'm loving these so much (okay I know, I love purple and always will). They just look so beautiful on.

I really like making the beaded hoops, because they use a smaller amount of beads, I can use all my "left over" beads. I have so many more color combos that I can't wait to try out.

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

So it's snowing here again. Which is nice, it's been so warm here almost all of the snow has melted. Lets see if we get all of it back.

Well I'm off for now to work on a new cuff and to work on my own website. I'm hoping to have that baby up and running by my birthday next year; so in a couple months. I can't wait to have one central location for everything.

8 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I love purple and those hoops are beautiful!

Unknown said...

the hoops are gorgeous I love the purple and silver, so rich!!! really beautiful!!!

Lucky Girl said...

They're lovely!

Unknown said...

The hoops are so pretty!! I love purple!!

Leah said...

Very pretty hoops!

Marjorie said...

Your beadwork is really pretty! I love the hoops!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Those are gorgeous!

Beaderjojo said...

Happy new year to you! I hope your 2009 is happy and prosperious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails