Thursday, February 26

I finally...

Got some torch time in the other night. It has been so so long (probably about a month now). I guess I've just been so consumed with finding a new job that I wasn't really thinking about getting everything going. But I'm so glad I made time, it was really relaxing.

Here are a few the beads I came up with. I didn't really have a specific direction to go in, so I just had some fun and worked on a few different ideas.

I'm hoping to get a little bit more time again tonight. And then hopefully I'll get a few GOOD pictures taken over the weekend.

I better get going; the show season is sneaking up on me. I've also been asked to do a home show, so I better get going making things for that.

4 comments:

Jo Hoffacker said...

Hooray for beads! :)

Audrey said...

Love those beads!! People who can do that amaze me. Wonderful!!

KAT said...

Yay!! Fire it up!!! These came out lovely!! I can't wait to see more!!
You did a fabulous job with them, and the more you practice, the better you will get....soon, you will be whipping out 100 beads at a time!!! :)

Also, I have left you something over at my candle blog: http://soycandleblog.blogspot.com come over and enjoy!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Frances said...

You made those beads??? Beautiful! So talented!

Related Posts with Thumbnails