Thursday, May 28

My new Free Form

So I'm almost done with my newest free form cuff. It's for the Etsy Beadweaver's Monthly Challenge. This month's challenge was Humor.

My cuff is humorous because it's me attempting free form and because it reminds me of a clown or jester.

I'll post the full back story as soon as I get it done. I'm hoping to finish up tonight (but who knows I have a new order of glass that arrived today, so I might be too busy playing with that).

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tomorrow is my last day in the Pathology lab, then I start my new position in the Pediatrics lab. I'm going to miss all my friends here. It's such a fun group to work with. I'll miss them so much :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's super cute! I get the humor. But I would totally wear it too:)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's cute! I'm working on my first free form right now :)

PearlsofHonor said...

the copper beadwork in your new banner is REALLY attractive :)

Victoria said...

Thank you. I'm pretty happy how it's turning out (I wasn't so sure at first).

@rose works, free form is pretty freeing. I never thought I could, and now I'm hooked. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

@Pearls, thank you, the copper cuff is one of my favorites!

Related Posts with Thumbnails