Wednesday, September 16

Introducing - Tiny Cuffs

So I've been working on a few new bracelets. I would like to call them cuffs, but at only 1/2 in wide, I guess they are not cuffs.

They are really simple, but still really pretty. And they look great on, most important feature. They are also very easy to wear. Perfect for the person who doesn't want to sport the 2 inch cuff. This one is the first one I've listed on etsy.

I'm really happy with how they turned out. I'll have to get more pictures taken so I can show off the rest of them I made.

5 comments:

Rose Clearfield said...

I think that it's still a cuff even when it's skinny like that. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh. Pretty. I think I'm in love. Again.

Melissa said...

For someone who has a tiny wrist, like me, these are perfect. The large ones just look gawdy on my small wrist. It is lovely, too.

storybeader said...

your beadweaving is lovely, whatever you call it! I always thought a cuff didn't have a clasp... {:-D

Victoria said...

Thank you all for your comments. I'm glad that this new style is going over so well. I'll have to post all the other ones tonight.

Victoria - I'm glad you like it. I forgot to let you know, your bracelet should be there today or tomorrow. Sorry.

StoryBeader - Thank you. I always thought bangles didn't have clasps and cuffs were wide bracelets. Oh all these rules about what's what, makes my head spin :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails