Monday, October 26

Lace Bracelets

I have a couple of beaded lace bracelets today.

The first is a silver lined deep red lace bracelet. I love this one. It's so pretty and delicate.

It's about 7/8 inches wide, so almost an inch, and about 7 1/2 inches long.

This bracelet would be great for the fall months as well as Christmas time. Or would just be great for that person who loves red. This bracelet will dazzle anyone.

You can find it in my etsy store, HERE.


The next one is really delicate. I used a wonderful mixture of pastel purples, pinks, greens, and blues. I then used a fantastic vintage button for the clasp.

This bracelet measures at about 1 1/4 inch wide and again about 7 1/2 inches long.

This is the perfect bracelet to brighten up the cold dreary winter days, conjuring up thoughts of warmer days filled with chirping birds and the smell of flowers in the air.

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Those bracelets are gorgeous!

Victoria said...

Thank you! I really love this style, delicate and pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails