Wednesday, May 19

What's New?!?

So much chaos; a mess of a bead board.
So I've been busy, busy, busy.  I just seems like I can't wait for spring, but once it rolls around I'm on the go constantly.  But that's okay with me. :-)

I have said before that I'm finishing up getting ready for show season; I still have those pesky table cloths to make.  But I have been feeling extremely creative too, even if it feels like I don't have time to sit and think for long.  So I thought I'd share what's currently on my bead board with everyone.

And here it is.  I know it's a mess right now.  I have a bunch of projects that I'm working on all at once (and the one's you can see aren't even all of them). 

I'm making a few more triangle earrings for my "Go Team" line.  But I'm also make a few new triangles to go with the fantastic copper earwires I just got.  I just love making those little guys.

I'm also finishing up a small bracelet to match a wonderful "jumble" necklace I just finished; you can see both in this picture.  They're a wonderful combination of silver lined gold and red, so rich and luxurious.

I also finished up my summer project for ArtBeads, I just need to get pictures taken.  It's a fun bead embroidered cuff.  I'm also finishing up a smaller bead embroidered cuff that just needs to be stitched to the leather.     

Like I said, I've been busy.  I have less then a month to get ready for my first show, so I better get my butt in gear.  No more pretty beads for a while, and lots more sewing :( 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a messy bead board!

Related Posts with Thumbnails