Monday, November 15

I'm finished (almost)

So over the weekend I finished up my first every bead embroidered collar for the ArtBeads blog partnership.  I have been working on this project since September, so I was pretty happy to finish up.

Unfortunately my photo taking skills did not seem to be up to par over the weekend.  I tried getting a decent picture of the collar, but I failed miserably.  So you'll have to just do with a few close up shots that did turn out okay, kinda the last sneak peak of this project.

Hopefully my photography skills will be a little bit more in tune tonight and my pictures won't turn out crappy.  Let's just hope.

The first picture is a close up of the bead embroidery part.  I'm really happy with how that turned out.  I wasn't sure how it would work, but I think it looks pretty good.

The second picture is a close up of the fringe that caused me oh so many problems.  I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but just in case I haven't, I HATE WORKING ON FRINGE!!!!!  I just don't think I have the patience for it and it always causes me way more frustration then it's worth.  But I do have to admit, it adds a nice touch to this collar.  And I love the glass leaves and daggers at the ends.  They're pretty.

So these two little (last) sneak peaks are all I have for today.  Hopefully I'll have my whole write up on the project and great pictures for you tomorrow.  Lets just keep all of our fingers crossed that I can manage to snap a few good pics tonight.

If you would like to see my sad attempt at photography you can stop by my facebook page.  I have them posted there for now.   

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is just beautiful!

Gail
http://heartandsowdesigns.artfire.com

Victoria said...

Thank you Gail. Hopefully I'll be able to get a full picture of it tonight.

Paula said...

what a great blog!
here is so many inspirations,

have a nice time,
Paula

Anonymous said...

OMG...that is simply stunning! You put my piece to shame :)

Victoria said...

Oh Lisa I highly doubt that. This was bitch of project though, and I probably should have waited until after the move to try something like this, just so happy it's finished. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails