Wednesday, February 2

New Cuff

Since I have finished up my Cheshire Cat cuff (last year sometime), I have been officially hooked on bead embroidery.  I mean it really lets me "paint" with my beads.  I can make these little beaded pictures that you can wear, how fun is that ?  I have made quite a few more cuffs since that first one as well as necklaces and brooches.  I'm just loving it.

And here is my latest bead embroidered cuff.  I'm in love with purple, I always have been and this cuff captures that.  It has such a wonderful royal feeling.  All the beautiful shades of purple playing with the sparkle of the silver lined beads, just so beautiful.  I'm almost a little reluctant to get rid of it, I would love to keep this one, but I won't.  I just made my self a brooch, I need to stop keeping things for myself.  :-)

This cuff should be listed in my etsy store soon (as soon as I get a new tripod.  That's a long story that I'll have to tell soon.)  I'll make sure to add an updated link when I do.

And don't forget to enter my blog giveaway.  This pretty bead embroidered brooch could be yours.  But hurry, this giveaway ends February 11th!    

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails