Tuesday, January 31

Snuggle Buddy

So I really didn't accomplish that much this past weekend.  I had big plans, but they all fell through.  Between seeing friends we hadn't seen in forever and nursing my lyrangitis, I didn't have a lot of time to bead or do much of anything.

I did make a really cute gift bag for my coworker that is pregnant.  I made it using a cute little tutorial I found on Pinterest.  I made a bunch of these little mini pom poms for the front of the bag.  The tutorial is from The Bakers Twine website


They turned out really cute, but did I get a picture of the finished bag?  Of course I didn't, that would have made too much sense.  So, you'll just have to take my word that it was cute.


And when I did get a little time to rest, I had quite the little snuggle buddy.  At times I think she took most of the blanket for herself.  And since I've lost my voice, she's pretending like she can't hear my whispered, hoarse commands.  I think she's actually enjoying me being sick.    

Hopefully I'll have a little bit of time soon to work on a few projects and maybe, just maybe, I'll actually take pictures of these projects.  :-)  

1 comment:

Joyuna said...

Awww, those mini pom poms are so cute! When I saw the tutorial pic, at first I thought it was the one where you make a bow with a fork - who knew that forks were such a useful craft item!

Related Posts with Thumbnails