Monday, December 17

How Many More Days??

There are only seven days until Christmas, SEVEN DAYS!!!  Where is the time going?  Luckily I have finished up a bunch of gifts this past weekend, and after today, I'm on vacation (sort of).  So, I should have plenty of time to finish up what's left on my list.  Ha, I say that now.  No, I'm pretty confident I can finish up the gift list.


I finished up my crochet afghan.  It only took me about a half year to a year.  Yes, that's right, I don't remember when I started this guy.  Oh well, It's done and I'm ecstatic.  This isn't really a gift for anyone, it's more of a gift for myself.  But, hey we all need to do that some times. :-)   


I also finished up my assortment of goodies for my Bags of Awesome Randomness.  They will be stuffed with a variety of things, including; a set of four dish cloths, hand warmers, lotion bars, The Body Shop products, matcha tea, coasters, ornaments, and candy.  I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of them.


Here are a couple ready to go to their new owners.  You can't really see it in this picture, but each bag has the person's name stamped on it.

I still have a few things that I need to finish up, like a blanket and some cloth napkins.  All things I think I can finish up in the next seven days.


I'm also busy working on my latest beaded painting.  Here is a new sneak peak.  Can you guess what it is yet?


I'll leave you with a picture of Grumpy Goat Cheese.  J is helping me make gifts this year.  That means he has access to things like sequence and googly eyes.  And while we were enjoying a snack of cheese and crackers, he decided the goat cheese needed googly eyes.  Boys, they never grow up.  :-)


What are you making for gifts this year?  Are you almost done of just starting?  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails