Tuesday, April 9

Magnets!!

Since I decided to jump back into the show thing this year, I've decided to revamp a lot of my booth.  I've also decided to work on some more promotional items.  Things that people might keep around.  I always give out a number of business cards, but lets face it, most business cards probably just get tossed out eventually.  So I've been brainstorming ideas for things that won't get discarded.

I've already showed off some of my buttons.  These cost about 8¢ a button, so that's a pretty cheep (and fun) way to advertise.


I've also been working on some magnets.  I was going to just make some magnetic business cards, but thought I could do better then that.  I wanted to make something that people would like to have up on there fridge, a little piece of art that was beautiful to look at.  So I decided to use some pictures of my art, just put my logo and my website on them and there you have it, lovely little art magnets.  I just used gloss photo paper and some business card magnets I picked up at staples.  I love the way these turned out.  I want to cover our fridge with them.


I have a couple other things in the works, but they aren't ready yet.  You'll just have to wait to see those.

So those are some of the new promo ideas I'm working on right now.  What has everyone else done for promo items?  Are there things that you think work better then others?  I would love to hear everyone else's suggestions.  Maybe I could put together a list of everyone's favorite promo ideas and share it with everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails