Friday, April 5

What a week

This was one heck of a week.  First I was so unbelievable sick.  I was only able to drag myself to work for a total of 11 hours (plus today, which will make it 20 hours for the week).  I would do what I needed to do and then head home for my afternoon nap.  Luckily, I started to feel a lot better yesterday and I was ready to get back to my normal routine.  Yoda had other ideas.

She decided to eat a whole lotion bar while I wasn't looking.  I got up to take some cold medicine, and when I got back it was gone and she had the "I'm sorry, I did something bad" look.  Needless to say, a stomach full of coconut oil and shea butter is not a pug's best friend.  She was feeling bad; very, very bad yesterday.  So bad that I brought her into see my boss (there are perks to working for a vet school).  He gave her a once over and said he couldn't see any thing wrong other then a very upset GI tract.  So he told me to watch her and if she didn't get better, he would run some blood work.  But she's back to her normal self this morning, though she is moping because everyone went to work today.  Such a naughty little girl, I just don't know what to do with her some days.

But today is my first day back to a regular day, sort of, I didn't leave for work until 8:30 (I normally leave at 6:00).  I'm feeling a lot better and I'm ready to get back to working on things.  I have a lot of beading and online classes to get caught up.  I foresee a pretty busy weekend ahead.

But before I jump head first into new projects, I wanted to share with you some of the things I got from VistaPrint the other day.


I had bought a Groupon for $70 worth of printing for $17.  We have been discussing buying a new sign, so I jumped at the chance.  But the trouble was, a sign does not cost $70, so what to use the rest of my groupon on?


I decided to get a couple different pads of paper to see what my logo looked like on them.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out.


One is a custom order form with my logo.  I've printed these up in the past, but I thought nice professionally printed ones would be a lot nicer to give to customers.


I then ordered a sheet of round stickers and because I had some money left, a pen.  I'm looking into having a custom stamp made with my logo, so I thought the stickers would be nice to use until then.  And well, who doesn't want a pen with their logo on it.

And yes, I got a sign printed, but you'll just have to wait until next week to see that.  I'm very happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to see it up in my booth this summer.  Oh wait, my first show is only five weeks away.  Crap I have so much to do yet.   I'm off.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails