Thursday, June 20

A little look


Here is a little peek at what's one my bead board right now.  I'm connecting my beadwork and my science background for this new line.  I'm hoping to have time tonight and tomorrow to get more work on this current piece.  I have to get ready for an arts and crafts show this Saturday, but I shouldn't have much to do, so that means I can bead all day long tomorrow.  Yay!!!  I can't wait to see what this looks like finished.

And as soon as this one is done, I have another one already lined up.  I'm so excited about this line.  I love that I'm combining my day job with my beadwork.  I've always wanted to this, but I worried about if people would like it.  But I've gotten to that place where I'm working outside of the box and doing what I want to do, not just what I think will sell.  It's been freeing.

So come back next week to see another sneak peek.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails