Thursday, June 13

Get yourself something nice, for a nice price

Don't forget to check out my clearance section in my etsy shop.  I'm trying to make room for more of my beaded paintings, so I'm offering great deals on a lot of my beaded jewelry.


You could get this cute beaded bead necklace for only $20.  It's a simple and pretty necklace that would go with a lot of different outfits.


Or this spectacular necklace for a steal.  This would be a real stunner with a black dress or blouse.  Perfect for that person looking for that one of a kind piece.


Maybe necklaces aren't your thing, try these simple red triangle earrings.  The are adorable and light weight.  Perfect for the person looking for a little bit of color, but not a statement piece.

Check all these items, and more, out in my clearance section. Help me make some room for some new things I have in the works.  Get yourself a nice little gift at a great price.  You know you deserve it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails