Thursday, September 19

New stuffs

Well I'm halfway through my first week back at full time.  I didn't think it would be so hard to adjust back to full time after only being part time for two months.  My allergies aren't helping, they have been so bad this week, I just want to scratch out my eyes most days.  So it's been a good week ;-)  But I have managed to work on some beady goodness.

Here are some much better photos of the second walnut cuff I made for a client.


I'm very happy with this one.  I used beaded netting around this walnut because I felt it was such a shame to hide the cool walnut sides.  


You can't see the side extremely well, but you can see a lot more then if it was done in peyote stitch.  I thought this was going to be an easy one, but I'll tell you the truth I struggled.  I struggled a lot.  I bet I ripped out the beadwork on this one at least four times, if not more. But I finally got something I liked.  Now I just hope that my client likes it.  


I also have gotten a few bead embroidered pieces done.  I finished up this fun purple and teal owl yesterday.  I love how cute this one is.  Now I have a pile of bead embroidery that needs to be matted.  Which means I have to cut matte board, boo.  Oh well, it has to be done.  

Now let's just hope I make it through the rest of the week, I only have two days, so I think I can.  Okay, I hope I can.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails