Here are some much better photos of the second walnut cuff I made for a client.
I'm very happy with this one. I used beaded netting around this walnut because I felt it was such a shame to hide the cool walnut sides.
You can't see the side extremely well, but you can see a lot more then if it was done in peyote stitch. I thought this was going to be an easy one, but I'll tell you the truth I struggled. I struggled a lot. I bet I ripped out the beadwork on this one at least four times, if not more. But I finally got something I liked. Now I just hope that my client likes it.
I also have gotten a few bead embroidered pieces done. I finished up this fun purple and teal owl yesterday. I love how cute this one is. Now I have a pile of bead embroidery that needs to be matted. Which means I have to cut matte board, boo. Oh well, it has to be done.
Now let's just hope I make it through the rest of the week, I only have two days, so I think I can. Okay, I hope I can.