Wednesday, October 2

Quick Check In

So I've been working very hard getting ready for my upcoming shows.  I will be at the Fall Festival this Saturday at Elver park on the west side of Madison.  If you are in the neighborhood, you should stop by and say hello. There will be arts and crafts, food, hay rides, music, and more.  It looks like rain possible in the morning, but it should clear up, so stop on down, it should be fun.


Then on Wednesday, October 9th I'll be at the Dress for Dais Fashion Show pre-sale at the Overture Center downtown Madison.  This is for a great cause, so you should really pick up some tickets if you are in the Madison neighborhood.  The doors open (and cocktails start) at 6:00pm, so come enjoy a night of fashion and help support the Domestic Abuse Intervention Service.  I believe they still have tickets available, they are $35 + processing fees and are available here


I'm hoping to have some new photos of my displays and new work soon.  I've changed some things up and I'm trying some new things.  I think it's time for a little change with the displays.  And if you are interested, we also have finished about 85% of the deck (the rest will wait until next spring).  You can read about it here at my other blog.  I can't wait to host parties and do some beading out there.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails