Monday, November 4

Halloween

I know, Halloween has been over for a few days and I'm sure a lot of you have already started planning your Thanksgiving, and a few of you have probably started on Christmas already.  But I don't care.  I have some photos I want to share.  They are just a few bad cell phone pics from our night out, but I'm so excited we actually went out this Halloween, I want to share.

We were running the table at a show that night.  4 Aspirin Morning (J's old band) had a Halloween show and needed someone to take the money, so we helped out.  It was fun because we got to see everyone's costumes as they came it.  There were quite a few good ones.


This is J's costume.  We got that cool mask at the thrift store of all places.  And it was brand new with the tags still on it.  It was creepy as shit, that's for sure.  


I made him a hooded cape to go along with it.  It was super easy to make and turned out pretty nice.  The fabric was on sale, so it only cost me $8.  Which is awesome.


I painted my face like a Dia de los Muerta sugar skull.  I LOVE sugar skulls, so this was the perfect costume for me.  Simple and pretty.  


Here's a little better picture of my make up and my huge hair.  And yes, that is all my hair.  It may be short, but I have a ton of hair.  I love it.  


This is one of our friends that also helped run the door (J and him do local music promotion).  He went as a metal guy.  You know, like metal music.  It was so funny.  He was making his "metal" face all night.  I couldn't stop laughing.  And he had such a hard time with that wig,  it was hilarious.  

We had a pretty fun time.  We haven't gone out for Halloween in a long long time.  I had a great time.  Maybe we'll have to do this again next year.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails