Thursday, January 16

Treasury Thursday

Check out this great treasury from Rose over at Random Creative.  It features some great turquoise and wood goodies.  It also includes my little mixed media penguin piece.  Go check out all the goodies in this treasury. 


Then head on over and check out two of my newest treasuries.  The first one is filled with awesome red and white items, perfect for valentines day (or if you're a UW fan, it's perfect for you too).


The next one is one I made with a space theme.  Since I started working on my solar system mixed media project, I've been perusing etsy looking at all the awesome space related items on etsy.  There are so many wonderful items, here are some of my favorite.  


1 comment:

Rose Clearfield said...

Thanks for the feature! The other two treasuries here are fabulous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails